Dec 1, 2010

Day 08 – Hobbies and talents

Finally a short post to write ;))


In terms of hobbies, here's the list:
- Blogging (obviously)
- Soccer
- Photography
- Singing
- Shopping & Fashion
- Cooking
- Movies (both watching, reading and writing about them)
- All kinds of other sports (and especially badminton, floorball or simply going to the gym)


....and now we come to the difficult part: Talents.
To be completely honest and with the risk of sounding very arrogant (sorry fellow Swedes or Nordics reading this post, but Jantelagen has very little effect on me these days ;)).... I think I had talent for many things when I was younger. For sure I had some talent when it came to sports and especially soccer......but here's the thing with me, I need variation! 
I could never decide on just one or two things to focus on and hence, the talents I may or may not have had were never really given the chance to get to their full potential. 
Do I regret this? No never....... Instead I have another talent that I'm actually quite proud of: I am multi-skilled! Not AWESOME. Not GREAT.....but I am very good at many things and especially those things I really set my heart and mind on. I have a talent when it comes to pushing myself to results WHEN I want to.
On top of this, I can not, nor could I ever be bullied into doing anything I didn't want to do or thinking anything I didn't want to think and I always speak my mind (for better or worse ;))
......and I'm reasonably creative and always had a (strange?) way of being able to influence people.
xox

Ps. This is a very difficult post for a Swede to write ;))
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jantelagen

2 comments:

  1. Having seen some of the photos here on your blog that you have made I would say that you have some talent ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you like shopping,please go to our wholesale coach outlet ,here we can supply the Coach Boots,UGG Boots ,Gucci Handbags,Brand Wallets,Brand Sunglasses,Brand Jewelry and so on.You can buy your lovely products here in your office or at home.Best things should be sharing,sure you also will like them.

    ReplyDelete

I read and treasure all your comments..... Thank you for taking the time! x

There was an error in this gadget