Dec 7, 2010

Day 14 – In my handbag

Oh my..... I never realised how much a handbag actually fits until now, nor did I ever think I was going to publish what is inside my handbag! ...anyway, the good news for me is that this little "exercise" made me find a taxi receipt that I have yet to claim back =))

In my handbag, I found:
- Blackberry
- Gym key
- Some notes from someone very special ;)
- A business card with my next appointment at the hairdresser
- Home keys
- Earrings 
- A watch pendant necklace
- A cupcake shaped bag filled with my Lactrase pills (for lactose intolerance)
- Eye drops for contact lenses
- Victoria's Secret Hand sanitizer (a MUST have ;))
- Medicine
- Kleenex
- Taxi receipt
- Lipgloss x 4
- Rosebud salve (the best lip balm EVER!)
- Chewing gum
- Passcard for work
- A book
- Wallet

So now the cat's out of the bag ;))
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and treasure all your comments..... Thank you for taking the time! x