Dec 28, 2010

Day 29 – My dreams & ambitions

I want to let go of residual sadness, stubbornly lingering on from the past, weighing me down, limiting me and I want to be a better person from it.
I want to move constantly forward, to keep evolving, to discover new things, to love, to learn, to travel, to laugh, to dance, to feel, to cry, to keep dreaming. I want to achieve my current dreams and dream up new ones while celebrating the success of the ones achieved. I want to be a part of helping people I love achieving their dreams. I want to remain curious and to be less afraid. I want to inspire and be inspired. 
The only ambitions I have where the goal is to stay still are to stay in love and to rather remain a little bit naive than becoming hopelessly cynical.


My dreams & ambitions are simple: I want to LIVE.


xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and treasure all your comments..... Thank you for taking the time! x