Dec 29, 2010

7 things.....

Frida, from the Swedish blog Fraidi, is encouraging her readers (I'm one of them ;)) to tag along on writing "7 things about yourself that you probably don't know", or at least most of you don't know.

Well I'm in and here goes:
1. When I went to school, I had such a bad voice that I was not allowed to participate in the school choir... I had an issue with my vocal chords. Either way, pretty tough news for a 9-10 year old girl who LOVES to sing. Consequence: I have had it as an ambition ever since, to prove to people (or at least myself) that, one day, I will be able to sing without people closing their ears with their hands and making uncomfortable faces ;)
2. My favourite subjects in school were Athletics/Physical training, English and Chemistry.
3. I have a great fascination for the life and works of Sylvia Plath and LOOOOVE the movie Sylvia, where Sylvia is, very well, played by Gwyneth Paltrow.
4. I used to play soccer when I was younger. It is the only one sport that I am passionate about and it really makes my heart beat faster! ....so I restarted again, here in Schaffhausen,  playing with a bunch of guys, for fun. I am now looking for a womens team in the whereabouts in Schaffhausen to start again actively.......if I qualify and can keep up of course.
5. I listen to heavy rock music when I'm upset (especially Godsmack and Soilwork). I LOVE IT and it somehow always manages to calm me down or at least take the edge off.
6. When I was a child, I was often confused with being a boy. Partially because of my short hairstyle, but also because I liked to dress and act like a boy and I was also quite rough.
7. I am struggling a bit with fear of heights. It's getting better, but....................I cried when I went up in the Eiffel tower.....and let's just say, I have no desire to ever go up there again ;)


So now, to my readers with a blog: TAG ALONG!!! ....and share the link in a comment so I can read yours! ...or if you don't have a blog, you could also just leave your 7 things in a comment to this post! Entertain me/Us!

xox

2 comments:

  1. Of course I had to tag along ;) http://katjascorner.blogspot.com/2010/12/7-things-about-myself-that-you-probably.html

    ReplyDelete

I read and treasure all your comments..... Thank you for taking the time! x