Dec 28, 2010

Day 30 – My Love

You have heard it before, you may not really believe it, but sometimes, when you least expect it, the unexpected happens. You are in a place, maybe unusual to your habits, out of what may be your usual comfort zone, expecting absolutely nothing (as usual) and having given up on the dream of LOVE....or at least given up on the kind of love you once used to dream of (...and maybe even had before life came along with its sometimes painful reality showers?). Maybe you are even at an all time low, thinking happiness is just not in the stars for you, already trying to figure out your "back-up plan" for this "what-if" scenario as surely, no one could possibly ever love you for YOU? Well, believe it or not, but these were the circumstances under which I met My Love......


I will surely not share all the details with you here, but nor will I lie ;) The first meeting itself was not under any kind of fairytale circumstances, but so far, the ever after has been. 

He is a truly fantastic and positive person with a sparkling personality and energy! He is amazingly kind and considerate, but also knows when the limit is reached. He is clever and fun to be around and he inspires me in the "I-wanna-write-a-song-and-join-Greenpeace-kind-of-way!! He is loyal to the ones he love, keeps his promises and pays attention to the little things that make every day life magic.

He makes me laugh out loud, believes in me, respects me, always supports me and pushes me forward. He makes me want to be a better person, one that can compromise. He makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the world, someone who is special, at least to him, and he makes me believe in the future, in love and in "happily-ever-after". He makes my heart sing 


xox

3 comments:

I read and treasure all your comments..... Thank you for taking the time! x