Dec 19, 2010

Day 24 – This makes me cry

- Saying goodbye to friends and family when going back to Switzerland
- Animal cruelty
- Lumbago
- When someone I love is in pain
- A broken heart
- Breaking someone else's heart
- Tragedies 
- Heartfelt compliments
- Stomach flu
- Beautiful music (especially lyrics)
- Weddings, when I feel the bride and groom are just perfect for each other
- Funerals
- When I'm so angry that I can not find any words
- The movie "Grave of the fireflies" (watch it!!!)
- Some memories (good and bad)
- The news
- Moments where I realize I'm not as tough as I would like to be
- All kinds of evil
- Sad movies and books, but also happy ones ;)
- When someone does something beautiful, from the heart, just for you....


xox

2 comments:

I read and treasure all your comments..... Thank you for taking the time! x