Dec 13, 2010

Day 20 – Confessions of a shop-a-holic

"Hello! My name is Linda and I'm a shop-a-holic!"
I have already told you that I am a jeans girl........well, to elaborate on that I am hereby admitting, or confessing if you will, that I may have taken that shopping a TAD too far.
I am absolutely, utterly addicted to branded jeans, especially True Religion and 7 For All Mankind, and can literally not stop buying new ones!! The quality and the fit is AMAZING and some of them are as cosy as, what I refer to as, my cosy pants ;)


I know some of you might be judging me by now, thinking this is an unnecessarily expensive and ridiculous hang-up, but before you do (or while you are doing it), think about this: Most of us have passions. Some of us spend major amounts of our earnings on cars, others for bikes, watches, jewellery some others on food...or skiing and other sports...well my passion is shopping so I spend some of my money on jeans.


Here are some favourites out of my "little collection":
So there you go..... I have some other shopping addictions as well, but none quite as bad as this one ;)


xox

6 comments:

  1. you mean motorbikes, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he, nice to hear I'm not the only one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wahahaha love it! Who says "enough if enough" or "less is more"??? There are to many really stupid sayings, that's all! Let me give you a persian saying that I throw around nowadays... "I do it because I can" (hmmm not as effectful as in persian but anyways...) If it makes you feel good go ahead doll, no need to justify :-)

    Lots of love (from your partner in crime:))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chris: No my dear.... I do mean ALL KINDS OF BIKES ;))
    Katja: Indeed absolutely no need to feel lonely ;)
    Aryan: Hahahaaaa!! Love it and love you more!! You are indeed my partner in crime. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I read and treasure all your comments..... Thank you for taking the time! x