Dec 10, 2010

Day 17 – My dreams

I dream of....
- Living a happy life! A simple but a charmed life with lots of love, laughter and fun!
- Building a family with the man I love.
- One day having a house, close to a lake or the sea, with a big grill and with lots of space for kids to play.
- Decorating that house.
- Silent days sitting on the porch, having a cup of coffee with my love, his arm around my shoulders, feet bare with the sun warming them.
- Writing a book one day.
- One day liking what I see staring back at me from the mirror.
- Designing my own dresses.
- Having a less stressful job one day.
- A planet free of pollution.
- Being loved.....unconditionally.
- Travelling to all kinds of places on environmental friendly fuel.
- Being great at something....just not sure what.
- Writing my own songs.
- Diving.
- Happily ever after....


xox

3 comments:

  1. Linda,

    stop dreaming about "One day liking what I see staring back at me from the mirror"!!! You should be LOVING what you see already!!!

    Hold on to your dreams, because I am really looking forward to sitting on your newly built porch in one of your designed dresses, talking about your latest book while watching your kids playing in the sea!

    KRAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful dreams, I believe all of them will come true! (And I agree with Emma, you should love what you see in the mirror!). Kram!!

    ReplyDelete

I read and treasure all your comments..... Thank you for taking the time! x