Sep 10, 2009

Words, emotions, impressions, learnings, inspiration and an upcoming trip to Cannes!

The past few weeks of my life have been more than I can describe in a simple blog-post, but here are some words to give you a picture: hectic, fun, horrible, happy, excitement, strange, sweet, nervous, anger, loveliness, opportunity, beautiful, hunger, injustice, worried, l♥ve, misery, moved, disappointment, music, laughter, fear, magic, tired, curious, pain, fantastic, tears, funny, surprising....... If there were enough words in my vocabulary I think I could honestly go on forever!


During the past few weeks I have discovered quite a lot about myself and also about other people....some really new and surprising things - but some just confirming my previous impressions.
Some really great discoveries! ...but also some where I had convinced myself that my "less-good-kind-impression" of something or someone or a situation was just me feeling insecure, or tired, or hormonal or even just bored, just to then turn out to be so disappointingly correct.
...disappointment....oh yes! But you know what?? What I really LOVE about all these weird experiences is that this is really LIFE! This is what it's supposed to be... To feel things and to experience things and trust me, lately I have felt and experienced quite a lot...and I wouldn't want it any other way.

I'm not sure why we keep calling this "such a cliché" when it's so amazingly true "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger".
Sure....let's not be naive... Some scars never heal completely - but do you honestly have a scar, physical or emotional, that you didn't learn something from? A scar that didn't make you think about or feel about something diffrently?

Right now I am exhausted, physically and emotionally, so now it's time to re-charge those batteries.....
A long weekend trip to Cannes is booked for next weekend and I am psyched!!!
Sandy beaches, palmtrees, my loved one, the ocean, sunsets, sunrises, fine wine and did I mention sunshine? Aaahhhh..... Vive la France! (Oh...yeah...if it's raining - I can use the "Things to do when it's raining" blog-post to guide me ;))

In the top of my top-list of things I appreciate most in life comes "Being inspired" !
You can find inspiration everywhere when you are open to it. Deepak Chopra says "Inspiration is that state in which mind and heart are connected".
Something that really inspired me today was this positive-thinking poem (thanks again Silvio and your friend Nada):

"Little bird in the sky dropping shit into your eye. You don’t worry You don’t cry You just thank God that cows don't fly" ♥ ♥ ♥

Whenever you feel a little blue - don't forget that after rain comes sunshine......and be inspired by this hilarious little positive thinking poem! Things CAN be worse ;))
..and keep smiling because it makes you beautiful, both inside and outside...

xox
Linda - Lost in Switzerland in a whirlwind of emotions....but soon lost in Cannes and will surely get my share of emotions there aswell....

1 comment:

  1. Nu blev man ju inte mer nyfiken... Har ju inte hunnit med varken bloggande eller att läsa dina inlägg. /Johanna

    ReplyDelete

I read and treasure all your comments..... Thank you for taking the time! x