Sep 28, 2009

Dear diary...

Today has turned out to be such a special SPECIAL day!!

The kind of day where you have tears running down your face of happiness! The kind of day where you want to litterally SCREAM out your happiness to the entire world.......but that audience doesn't even seem big enough!
Some news came my way today and it's the best I've heard in ages

I AM GOING TO BE AN AUNTIIIIIIIEEEE!!!!

YES! In April and I am so unbelievably happy for my brother Tony and his Josefina!! WHOOOOPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Allthough I just spoke to my brother, I can't even imagine what they are feeling right now... All I can say is that I am soooooo excited for them and I am already starting to imagine what this little person will look like, become, what his or her favourite food
will be, what the first word will be, what I will get him or her for the birthdays to come, when he or she will take his or her first step, if he or she will like cupcakes and so many other things - too many to mention! Wow..................really....WOW!

Tony, Jossan.....with all my heart;
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!!

xox
Linda -Lost in a puddle of happy tears.....and in a bubble of adorable little baby thoughts......in Switzerland but SURELY planning a trip to Sweden in April!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. best wishes to Tony and Josefina... may their life as a couple be even more complete by the safe arrival of a little one :D
    good luck guys :))

    ReplyDelete

I read and treasure all your comments..... Thank you for taking the time! x