Sep 13, 2009

Mint and vintage choices for fall 2009 - Part two: Bags!


Well hello there beautiful people!
How nice of you to drop by ♥♥♥
I hope you are having a lovely Sunday so far!!

I have to say my day has been wonderful......kind of the perfect fall Sunday... Slept in 'til around 11, had a lovely strawberry pancake & melon-fruit-salad breakfast with my usual half a pot of coffee. The weather was cool and dull (around 17c), so relaxed and surfed a little while for BAGS (and as you can hopefully see, this session was successful ;))....the weather got better so we went for a walk in the beautiful Swiss forest and had a little photo-shoot (a couple of them are on Twitpic, so you can see them to the right)! So much fun!! Incredible golden light........Was quite freezing though - so when we got back I warmed myself with a BIIIIG cup of chili-spiced-hot-chocolate..... YUM!! Started to watch the movie "Gigantic" but was in a little bit too bouncy kind of mood for such a slow film so decided to listen to some cool music and blog instead (currently hearing the sound of Santogold's "Lights out"! Fab! You can find it in my mixpod player). Oh yes....very happy about this day....

Made a selection of bags for this season....some classics, some vintage, from cheap to ridiculously expensive! My favourites out of these are the Mulberry Bayswater bag (such a classic), the "May the force be with you" shopper by the talented Maddie (you can read her blog by clicking the link on the right-hand-side of my blog and check out more of her stuff in her Etsy-shop!) and last but not least; the CUPCAKE bag ♥♥♥ by Judiet Leiber - to die for (buuuut unfortunately in the ridiculously expensive range)!!!!! I hope you enjoy....


...remember that "flawless" is for things - not for people ;))
Peoples flaws are sometimes what makes them so unknowingly beautiful and a big part of what makes them unique ♥♥♥

xox
Linda - Lost in Switzerland...fantasizing about being the owner of a Judiet Leiber cupcake....aaaahhhhh...

Brands: Judiet Leiber, Mulberry, Burberry, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Gucci, Alexander McQueen, Accessorize, ASOS, Diesel, French Connection, Chanel, Vintage Diane von Furstenberg, Lulu Guinness, Karen Millen, Max C London, Suzy Smith, See by Chloe, Philosophy Di Alberta Ferretti (if you have a question on where to find one of the bags - drop me a note and I'll guide you....).

2 comments:

  1. Hi Linda, thanks for stopping by my blog and for your compliment about my work! Much appreciated...in the next couple of weeks I will be finishing up a new pink cupcake illustration with a birthday greeting...so do stop by again soon and see.
    Looks like you are having fun in Switzerland...I am originally from England but now live in Maine USA. We have a lot of tastes in common...movies, designers etc...I'll stop by again soon for more inspiration. Thanks!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I'm honored to be included!
    xoxo Sprinkle

    ReplyDelete

I read and treasure all your comments..... Thank you for taking the time! x