Oct 14, 2012

Home, sweet (but far from finished) home.... Part 4

OK, so now going through the upstairs area, starting with the bedroom and my small, but convenient, wardrobe/"dressing room".
Probably my favorite place in the whole apartment - The bed!! 
.....and from the bed, we can watch movies. The plasma is on top of a piece of old Mexican furniture (a gift from my dad), that we had re-painted white and changed the knobs on. It's very rustic and I love it!!
Another important detail, of course, is a full size mirror as I have the dressing room in the bedroom as well.
It's dangerous but undeniably convenient to have chairs close to the bed....they are mainly used for offloading
(which is what I mean with dangerous... In other words, it's not common to JUST find my
pajamas on this chair....... He he!)
A favorite detail here is this little alarm clock, bought in a little shop in Sweden. Unfortunately, the alarm itself is too loud, (it almost had me fall out of the bed once), so it's mainly for decoration ;)


Opening these doors, you will find this small, but very convenient room!



Lots of space for shoes....
....and accessories.
Some handbags also have a place on these shelves. 
Those who know me, know that jeans is a bit of an addiction, but right now (while pregnant), I'm only keeping out the ones I can actually use as it makes me a bit sad otherwise to see them every day ;))
....same principle here - mainly pregnancy wear hanging here at the moment.
It also saves me time in choosing what to wear.
xox


4 comments:

  1. Nice closet! We have the same bed :) i really love the way you decoraded the house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much on both points =))
      Oh cool! I must say that I LOVE this bed! That it's so high, all the storage space, the simple and classic design and even though it's IKEA, it's the most comfy bed I've ever had.....
      x

      Delete
  2. such a lovely place you have!

    sweetie, i recently created a facebook page, so pop up by when you get a chance and like if you like :)
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Possible-Fantasy/269022619865057

    xx
    www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and treasure all your comments..... Thank you for taking the time! x