Nov 20, 2009

Sometimes you just need a good cry...

There is no shame in crying....... Crying is like a minor re-birth!
If you ever feel that need some times.....here is my most effective recipe for tears to fill a minor river and one of my all time favourite songs!!! May not suit all of you, but maybe at least a few can find the same feeling in this little masterpiece.

The lyrics are so beautiful!!! ♥ ♥ ♥
It's like a little piece of my heart just dies every time I hear these words.......but then I'm instantly feeling better ;))

"Like a freeze-dried rose, you will never be,
what you were, what you were to me in memory.
But if I listen to the dark,
you'll embrace me like a star,
envelop me, envelop me...
If things get real for me down here,
promise to take me to before you went away -
if only for a day...
If things get real for me down here,
promise to take me back to the tune
we played before you went away.

And if I listen to, the sound of white,
sometimes I hear your smile, and breathe your light.
Yeah if I listen to, the sound of white ..
You're my mystery. One mystery. My mystery. One mystery.

My silence solidifies,
until that hollow void erases you,
erases you so I can't feel at all.
But if I never feel again, at least that nothingness
will end the painful dream, of you and me...
If things get real for me down here, promise to take me to
before you went away, if only for a day.
If things get real for me down here, promise to take me back to
the tune we played before you went away.

And if I listen to, the sound of white
sometimes I hear your smile, and breathe your light.
Yeah if I listen to, the sound of white
sometimes I hear your smile, and breathe your light.
And if I listen to, the sound of white.

I knelt before some strangers face,
I'd never have the courage or belief to trust this place,
But I dropped my head, 'cos it felt like lead,
And I'm sure I felt your fingers through my hair...

And if I listen to, the sound of white sometimes
I hear your smile, and breathe your light.
Yeah if I listen to, the sound of white.
The sound of white,
The sound of white,
The sound of white"



Aaaaahhhhhhh........ ♥ ♥ ♥

xox
Linda - Lost in Switzerland, enjoying another glorious Friday evening and a glass of Bin 28 Kalimna Shiraz.....looking forward to a shopping-spree in Konstanz, Germany, tomorrow ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and treasure all your comments..... Thank you for taking the time! x