Nov 8, 2009

A much needed online shopping-spree and some Paulo Coelho quotes!!

Good evening all you lovely readers of my blog!

Hope you've had a fantastic weekend and don't feel too bad about going back to work or school tomorrow..... I know I unfortunately do - but luckily have some amazing deliveries to look forward to!! I spent this Sunday evening doing some much needed online shopping and wanted to share my little treasures with you ;)
If you have been a reader of my blog for a while, you will for sure recognise the necklace...


Last but not least... I'd like to share two Paulo Coelho quotes that I recently stumbled upon that I found inspiring! They are like little reminders........
Enjoy!

"If you haven't made any mistakes recently, you must be doing something wrong!"

"If it is still in your mind, it is worth taking the risk"

I wish you all a wonderful week!

xox
Linda - Lost in Switzerland......eagerly awaiting my deliveries!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and treasure all your comments..... Thank you for taking the time! x