Nov 15, 2009

Movie recommendation - Pan's Labyrinth

Pan's Labyrinth (2006)
5/5

I believe it is fare to say that this may be my all time favourite movie!!


Pan's labyrinth is absolutely unique and incrediby well done in so many ways. It is a visually stunning and emotionally intense history-lesson with great acting performances!!

Watching this movie for the first time was a completely fantastic experience.....but trust me when I say this is veeeery far away from the feel-good segment!! Allthough this is a kind of fairytale - make no mistake, this is a DARK and CRUEL fairytale with quite intense brutality at display and won't go well with the most sensitive ones.
This movie moved me and kept me completely and utterly spellbound through every minute and left a print in my heart that will never go away.

Watch the trailer:




....or read more about it here:
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/pans_labyrinth/

Enjoy and please let me know your toughts.

xox
Linda - Heading out for a walk in Rainy Switzerland

3 comments:

  1. always a cool film to watch anytime of the year. love the lucky stars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a cool blog. Love your taste in music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why thank you both! Lovely to see you here =))
    xox
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

I read and treasure all your comments..... Thank you for taking the time! x