Jun 21, 2012

23 weeks done....17 to go.

Am now in the middle of pregnancy week 23 and gosh am I growing!!! ....and no, I'm not talking about that extra chin that looks to be developing (all though, yes, I think well spotted), but look at that belly =o/ Oh my!

With this in mind, I plan to spend the evening shopping for maternity wear as there are not many items left in my wardrobe I can actually still squeeze myself into ;)) Praise the lord (read: H&M) for keeping their store open until 21:00 today!

Last night I dreamt that I was going to feed the baby on my own for the first time and no matter how many times I sat down to get started, I had always forgotten something and since I was weighing the same as an elephant (thankfully still just in my dreams), I struggled to get back up every time. I heard about this......these pregnancy dreams that are somehow reflecting your fears or insecurities. So far mine are quite entertaining though rather than scary, but let's see how it develops!

xox

3 comments:

  1. You look great! I think you worry too much, but probably i would do the same if I were you. ANyways i think it's a beautiful time in a woman's life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie!! Well......I'm not so sad about the pregnancy belly, in fact, it's the first time I have a belly that I'm kind of proud of ;)) It's just hard to get used to being so heavy and the fact that I can't do the same amount and kinds of sports results in me growing in other places besides just the belly =)) x

      Delete

I read and treasure all your comments..... Thank you for taking the time! x