Dec 3, 2012

Happy baby!

We got this "number plate" for her buggy. Love it!
Allison started to smile a few weeks ago, but she hasn't been consistently smiling ever since...just a few smiles here and there. Well, that was until yesterday ;)) Now, she just can't seem to get enough! 

She woke me up at 7am this morning and ever since, every time I look at her - she smiles at me. Maybe it's because I recently learned that being fussy and saying "Goooaahh" doesn't mean "Mommy, I'm done eating!" but rather "Mommy, please give me the other booby!". Maybe that's why she's so happy now? ;)) Regardless of the reasons, I can tell you it's the best feeling ever!!!

xox

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your thoughts about smoking cigars.
    Regards
    Also visit my webpage - mac baren tobacco

    ReplyDelete

I read and treasure all your comments..... Thank you for taking the time! x