Dec 27, 2011

Photo blog: The first Noel.....

...in our new home, looked a little something like this..... 
Lots of snow the days before Christmas
The view from outside our livingroom window, the day before Christmas

I baked Swedish saffron buns

...and they turned out like this
The Christmas tree was decorated
....an abundance of goodies everywhere....
Christmas flowers were put on the dining table
...then it looked like this
Cupcakes in the making =p 
....I experimented and made them with Gingerbread flavor. Result: YUMMY!!)

Sooooo much snow and as you may see from my smug, unpainted face, I LOVE it!! 

I made my traditional "first snow, snow angel"! I refuse to grow old....


Chris too ;))
Swedish Christmas breakfast "Risgrynsgröt", which is a rice porridge served with cinnamon, sugar and milk.
Gingerbread and Saffron buns (I admit, they were also for breakfast ;))
I was wearing my new knitted sweater from Topshop! (and I've named him Frosty ;))
My Christmas hair-do, all thanks to my fab new curling tool from Amika
Christmas eve was in Swedish style....

Pickled Herring Cocktail, a delicious Christmas starter...

Swedish Christmas main courses
Swedish Christmas dessert
A little stroll in Essertines on Christmas eve

Our landlord even put a tree outside our house =)
Watched PLENTY of movies in bed =)
Even the bedroom has been all dressed up for Christmas ;)

Have also done lot of running this Christmas and this is my usual view!
Christmas day dinner, Swiss Cheese Fondue (to die for!!!)
I've had such an amazing time! I hope you all enjoyed your Christmases too!!
xox


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks great, i love the picture of the dinner table and the one with you in the snow making snow angels. Also can you share the cupcakes recipe? I have been looking for a good one to try out cause I just love cupcakes :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and treasure all your comments..... Thank you for taking the time! x