May 25, 2011

Blog-list-o-mania: Part 6

10 things on my mind at the moment.....in random order (besides the first one, which is for sure at the top of my mind)!

1. Major life change coming up and EVERYTHING (a darn lot) related to that ;)
2. Holiday plans...or should I say lack of?
3. A meeting tomorrow. Interesting one for sure.
4. What to make for dinner. Green asparagus.......with?
5. How to find time for my project X (will only share the details behind the X once it's more concrete...)
6. Wether to watch a movie or read a book tonight. Any good suggestions?
7. Weekend plans. Hiking? Biking? Picnicking? All of them? Hmmm....
8. Why is my ear bubbling?! If this is an ear infection, I will scream! Enough issues lately and certainly don't need another one.
9. When can I start playing football again (my foot is not healing fast enough)?
10. How to ensure a steady flow of my favourite thing to drink at the moment as it's only available in Sweden AND it's just a promotional/seasonal product!!! GAAAAAHHHH I can't live without you - LOKA Likes L.A Coconut Dream!! So delish and completely sugarfree. 


xox


5 comments:

  1. Hej hopp,

    1. Snacka om att det börjar bli dax för dig att "reveal the secret"....
    2. Kom och hälsa på i Brasilien
    3. Antar att det har med nr. 1 att göra?
    4. Pannkakor och hollandaissås
    5. Som sagt, spänningen stiger....
    6. Ta dig ut och njut av det fina vädret åt mig (här regnar det... :-( )
    7. Har jag missag något? Du har börjat cykla??? :-)
    8. Druckit för mycket LOKA kanske?
    9. Har du inte insett än att sport är farligt?
    10.Kom över hit. Här finns det kokosnötsvatten (?) i överflöd.

    KRAM
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Jag skulle garna vilja ;)) Men.......maste vanta lite da vem som helst kan lasa den har bloggen!
    2. Lockande tanke!
    3. Faktiskt inte.....vanligt jobbmote!
    4. Ah fyyyyy sjutton! hahaha hur tankte du nu??
    5. Har lustigt nog inte heller nagot med nr 1 att gora!
    6. Om vadret ar fint har lovar jag det =))
    7. Jepp....har halvt slitit av mig ledbandet i vanster foten medans jag spelade fotboll, sa jag kan i princip bara cykla som cardio just nu....sa jag kopte en ny cykel och forsoker lara mig lite MTB'ing...men med dina erfarenheter samt en nyligen for Chris sa ar jag lite radd. hahaha!
    8. Asgarv!!!!!!
    9. Man kan inte lara en gammal Linda att sitta ;)
    10.Som sagt....lockande tanke....men nar 1 blir avslojat sa kanske du forstar nummer 2 lite battre och varfor jag...hmm....tvekar! hahaha! Forlat att jag inte sager mer annu.
    Hoppas du har det toppen dar borta!
    KRAM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whooaaw that water looks very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found you on blogger.com--and I must say--I'm a little bit in love with your blog!! I primarily follow fashion blogs, but I enjoy your style and am now your latest follower. Please post soon if your little birdy friend is ok??? Hope you can pop over to my blog for a visit sometime, I'd love to have you.
    xo
    Sada
    http://dressologyhq.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lydia: Trust me, it is amazing!!!!! (if you like cocont of course ;)) xox

    Sada: Lovely!! Thanks a million!
    I can report that the little bird has safely left it's nest!! =)) xox

    ReplyDelete

I read and treasure all your comments..... Thank you for taking the time! x