Apr 23, 2011

Anyone up for a Cupcake Affair?


Calling all Cupcake lovers!!
I wanted to turn the spotlight briefly towards one of my newly found favorite stores, located in the centre of Zurich, with a very reasonable walking distance from the Zurich main station. It is a wonderful little gem of a shop who makes and sells very pretty and amazingly yummy cupcakes. The store is called Cupcake Affair and if you, like me, love Cupcakes - I recommend you to go there and give it a try!!!

My favourites so far are Marilyn Monroe, a Chocolate Cupcake with an amazingly yummy Raspberry filling and Spring fling, which is a Poppyseed and Lemon Cupcake filled with delicious berries. Both so good that if I was a dog, my tail would be wagging by the pure thought or smell of them ;)


Something else that I love about the assortment at Cupcake Affair is that the Cupcakes come in two very handy sizes, one normal sized version and one mini sized version, which is just perfect when you are indecisive (like myself) as you can, instead of only choosing one flavour, make yourself a little take-away variety pack! The assortment is not huge though as their philosophy is that only the very best recipes make it to the store....

The store seen from outside
Cupcakes!
The current assortment
Pretty and practical take-away boxes
Address: Spitalgasse 12, CH-8200 Zurich
The opening hours are Mon-Fr 11:00 - 19:00, Sa 10:00 - 17:00 and closed on Sundays and Bank holidays. You can also call or order by e-mail. Details can be found, in German and English on their website: http://www.cupcake-affair.ch


PS. Also a BIG plus for the friendly staff!!

Enjoy!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and treasure all your comments..... Thank you for taking the time! x