Jun 10, 2010

Me = Wannabe

Hello dear readers!
I'm hereby continuing on part 2 of my attempt at making post as suggested by some of you, so here goes!! This one is for you Jordan M Willams!

He asked: "If you could do a flawless impersonation of any celebrity, who would it be and why?"

....and here is my answer!

Simple - Sheryl Crow!!
I have always had this secret dream (yeah yeah, don't judge.......don't we all have them, even if not this corny? ;)) of being a really cool rock-chic and Sheryl happens to be one of the few people I could say I really "idolize"... I would love to be this cool and further more, I would LOVE to know what if feels like to sing like this!!! She is AWESOME!
On top of being an absolutely fantastic singer, song-writer and performer - she also spends a lot of her time and money on charity work, survived breast-cancer AND adopted a little son to become a single mom!

I watched her play live at the Hard Rock Calling festival in Hyde Park, London 2008 and that was one of the best musical moments of my life!!




Ooooohhhh! AND she has a new album coming out in July called "Summer day" and I will be one of the first ones to buy it!! I am PSYCHED!!!!

So........as you can clearly read, the filtering is not applied in this post ;)
xox
Linda - Lost in Switzerland

4 comments:

  1. Ja, hon är ju så bra! Nu vet jag vad jag ska lyssna på idag! :) Kram!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course we all have such dreams! I do not know her so well but I like these songs.
    I wish you a great weekend!
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma: Ja, visst ar hon?? Gotta love Sheryl =))
    Kram!!

    Lydia:
    Happy to hear I'm not hte only one with corny rock-star dreams.... Hehe!
    Check out Sheryl's "Difficult kind" - one of my all time favourite songs ;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jordan M. WilliamsJune 12, 2010 at 12:50 AM

    Aaah Thanks Linda, I appreciate the that answer to the question. I love Sheryl Crow as well, and i love that fact that she has such a kind and giving heart

    ReplyDelete

I read and treasure all your comments..... Thank you for taking the time! x