May 4, 2010

Another Friday =))

Coucouuu!

I just came back from a lovely dinner with a friend who I haven't seen for a couple of months. All though I'm not going to say that a low frequency is a good thing - I will say that for me, this is a kind of proof to me that it really is a good friend when you haven't seen each other for some time and it still feels like just yesterday!! Thanks for a great eve Milly

I'm........
Happy about: The fact that I'm now the proud auntie of a healthy and adorable little baby girl called Cindy ♥♥♥ Can't wait to meet her!!!
Thinking about: About the details for the upcoming Swedish Midsummer party! Am reaaaally looking forward to some genuine Swedish tradition!
Listening to: The sound of cars passing by outside the slightly opened window....
Wishing: That I had 77 days of paid holidays that I could just take..like now.....and travel around the world!! ....or just sleep.....and have picnics every day (among other things)!
Worrying about: The fact that I'm arranging a big meeting next week and that I am nowhere near finished..... Power point and I are, unfortunately, gonna have to spend some quality-time together this weekend!
Feeling: Tired but very very happy!!
Hoping: That the rain is also gonna take a much needed rest this weekend and let the sun come out to play! I mean......how much water can a sky loose in one week?!
Looking forward to: The weekend! You have noooooo idea....
Wondering: ....where Noah kept the woodpeckers on his Ark?
Thankful for: Good friends!!!
Wanting: ...to crawl into bed and head into the land of sweet dreams! ZzzzZzzzZzzzzz.....

...now that's my current reality in 2 min's!

Will leave you off with a quote about friendship that I really love:
“A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.”

In two hours it's here........... Gotta love Fridays!!!!
What are you up to this weekend?
xox
Linda - Lost and blissfully happy in Switzerland

5 comments:

  1. Hi linda, nice blog & good post. You have beautifully maintained it, you must try this website which really helps to increase your traffic. hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also working this weekend. Hope that you at least got some sunshine!
    xox
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  3. After two very hard business weeks in Norway and hamburg, this weekend is about sleeping and regaining energy for the next six weeks.
    You also don't work in CH on Thursday?

    Kram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lydia: Thanks a lot for stopping by! Hope to see you here again soon ;)

    Louise: I did, thanks!! You too I hope?

    Loeffle: Are you managing to regain that energy??
    I feel surprisingly refreshed actually!
    There is luckily indeed a bank-holiday here in CH on Thursday and I have also taken Friday off! =)))
    Kram tillbaks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes same here - four free days in a row. Finally some time to plan my post-sverige-businesstrip vacation next month.

    My inner battery should be back at 100% tomorrow. Flying tires me always a lot

    ReplyDelete

I read and treasure all your comments..... Thank you for taking the time! x