Apr 10, 2010

Movie recommendation - Alice in Wonderland


One of my most anticipated movies in a loooong time!!

Simply stunning, especially from a pure visual point of view!

I may not be entirely objective, as I think everything Tim Burton touches turns to (a gloomy kind of) gold, but I struggle to believe any Alice in Wonderland fans would be disappointed!! Especially if you, like me, watch(-ed) this in 3D!! .....having that said, you should however be aware that this is more a sequel to Alice in Wonderland. A "Return to Wonderland" if you will....

The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
Alice Kingsley: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are......."

I simply loved Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter!!!

Watch the trailer:



....or read more about it here:

You probably already went to see this - either way, let me know your thoughts once you've seen it.... Enjoy!

xox
Linda - Lost in Switzerland

1 comment:

  1. Älskade den (Tim Burton är ett geni). Johnny Depp är magisk. ;) En stark fyra från mig. Kram!

    ReplyDelete

I read and treasure all your comments..... Thank you for taking the time! x