Apr 2, 2010

Happy Easter!

It's spring! It's Easter! ...and it is a looooong weekend ahead!

Feeling? Fabulous!!! Happy!! Inspired!!
Thinking? How happy sunshine can make you...
Fearing? Absolutely nothing at the moment!
Considering? Going for a long walk by the Rhein to allow the rays of sun to touch my face and warm my heart...
Wondering? Whether or not to spend some time on spring cleaning my balcony or if I should just sit on it for a while, with a cup of coffee in my hand......hmm.....
Listening to? Bird twitter and the soft sound of "Somewhere over the rainbow", thinking about how sweet and inspiring those lyrics really are...

"Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high,
There's a land that I heard of
Once in a lullaby.

Somewhere over the rainbow
Skies are blue,
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true.

Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far
Behind me.
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me.

Somewhere over the rainbow
Bluebirds fly.
Birds fly over the rainbow.
Why then, oh why can't I?

If happy little bluebirds fly
Beyond the rainbow
Why, oh why can't I?"

Looking forward to? Enjoying some time off this weekend and am also REALLY looking forward to going to Sweden for a long weekend in mid-April and by then, hopefully beeing a proud auntie !!

Wishing? That you are all feeling great and if for some reason not, that you will soon be all shiny and happy again!

Commitment? Just signed up for a year at a gym!! Started yesterday....... Full throttle =))

It's funny how quick your life can turn around by a "simple" mind-set switch..... I do believe that we all create our own luck by believing in good things and that we are all in charge of our destinies!! The world is our oyster and we can do anything we set our minds and hearts on doing.... This is how I feel right now!! If could bottle this feeling and sell it - I would be a millionaire, I'm sure ;)

Try to keep smiling, remembering that "Happiness is the best facelift"!

I hope you are all enjoying your Easter weekends so far!
xox
Linda - Lost in a whirlwind of emotions.....in a sunny, crisp-aired and awesome Switzerland

3 comments:

  1. That's a very inspiring song. I love the version of Israel Kamakawiwo'ole a lot.

    Enjoy the sun, we already got clouds. They will also reach you before sunset.

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh have to check that version out!!
    I hope I manage to go for that walk before the clouds come! Hope the sun comes back to you soon....after all, it's only hiding ;)

    Happy easter to you too =))

    ReplyDelete
  3. i heard this version 24/7 when i was in hawai'i and i felt like you feel now.
    loved it!

    reading your blogs makes me look forward and leave the past behind.
    keep blogging!

    un beso muy fuerte!

    your local girl,
    nadia

    ReplyDelete

I read and treasure all your comments..... Thank you for taking the time! x