Mar 3, 2010

How I met your mother

I just have to also post this recommendation for those of you, like me, had missed this fantastic comedy show - How I met your mother!
It took me quite a few episodes, but now I'm an addict..... Such a great source of heart-felt laughter!!

The characters are really great, the writing behind is really well done and always feels fresh and even the plot seems to remain interesting with the constant question in the back of your mind "Who is the mother??"

Like one of main characters, Barney, would say; "It's AWESOME!!".



Don't miss it ;)

xox
Linda

3 comments:

  1. This is wonderful!! I've been looking for something funny to watch for ages.
    Love
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eller hur, den är riktigt skön! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sa himla bra!!! Ska nog ha en till maraton ikvall....bast man passar pa!! Hihi!

    ReplyDelete

I read and treasure all your comments..... Thank you for taking the time! x